Best Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe with video step by step instructions. In summers kulfi or ice-cream is the most loved dessert by all. In this post, I will share the Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe with video instructions. Kulfi can be made in flavors like rose, mango, malai but in this post, I have shared the recipe for Kesar Pista Kulfi.
For making Kesar Pista kulfi I prefer buffalo milk but you can also use any full cream milk.
Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe | Kulfi Recipe | Best Home Made Kesar Pista Kulfi
- 1 Litre Milk
- 12 Pieces Cashew Nuts
- 12 Pieces Almonds Fine Chopped
- 12 Pieces Pistachio or Pista Fine Chopped
- 15 Threads Saffron
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- In a cooking pot add 1 litre of milk. Remove 2 tbsp of milk in each of grinder and a pan. We will use this milk to make cashew nuts paste and saffron milk.
- On high flame boil the milk. Keep stirring the milk before the first boil. After the boil lower the gas and cook the milk on low to medium flame until milk quantity is reduced to half. This can take 20-25 minutes for 1 litre of milk.
- Keep stirring the milk in between while cooking.
- Meanwhile, in the grinder in which we have taken out 2 tbsp milk, grind cashew nuts in it.
- In the other pan where we have taken 2 tbsp milk, boil the milk and add saffron to it. As milk turns yellow turn off the flame.
- After cooking the milk when the quantity of milk is reduced to half add milk-cashew nuts (kaju) paste, chopped almonds (badam), pistachios (pista), saffron milk, and sugar.
- Mix well and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- When you get the right thick consistency, turn off the gas. Don't cook the milk too thick otherwise it won't freeze
- Cool this at room temperature for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours transfer this to a Kulfi Stand or Glass.
- Freeze this for 8-10 hours and serve.
- Before the first boil, keep stirring the milk continuously.
- While cooking the milk after the first boil, keep stirring the milk in between at frequent intervals.
- While adding the milk in kulfi stand or glass the milk should be at room temperature.